Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Diy Dollar Store Style...

So I am a person of many holiday decorations.. 
they just happen to be mostly for Christmas.. 
This year I am expanding my Halloween decor.. 
but trying to remain in a decent budget..
so that means one thing...
trip to the Dollar Store.. 
This trip I found this fun hurricane glass
and some frightening skull heads.. 
I already had the glass beads and
mini silver ornaments.. 

so a nice little addition for only two bucks.. 
It turned out pretty cute.. 
but I thought that it needed a little something extra.. 
so I spiced it up a bit.. 

Just some black paper,
a martha stewart punch, 
and some ribbon.. 
all which I already had.. 
so really still two bucks.. 
Ta-da!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the Dollar Store for holiday decorations, if you look, you can find some really cute stuff! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this doll! I always shop at the dollar stores for little holiday decorations and specialties! Last year I found a ton of stuff so I am all set this year.
    btw-check out my post today ;)xoxo

    ReplyDelete