Monday, June 14, 2010

Red and Pink.. the colors of summer!

So lately.. 
I have been noticing.. 
That pink and red have overtaken the summer parties..
And yes, 
With my son's party a month away 
I have been blog-party-idea-stealing.. 
(new word.. hmm.. why not)
But alas, 
my colors are more red and whitish
maybe yellow.. 
its a circus .. after all... 
so you know almost anything will go.

But pink not so much.. 
Anyhoo.. I thought that I would share some of the cuteness.. 
I am getting inspiration no matter what colors I have seen..

And now some adorableness from Glorious Treats
  




I could just die for the summeryness of this strawberry party..
(yes, I am all about the new words today)

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Strawberry shortcake kinda-ish! I just bought the cutest pair of red and pink coach flats that would go perfect with this party!

    ReplyDelete