Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cavallini & Co

I have these stamps.. and I love them.. I got them at Anthropologie a while back..



Everything looks just a bit cuter with a fun little stamp.. so I went to browse the website.. and too bad that they only give catalogs for people selling to others.. not people who just want to go spend all their money on some fun stamps and other pretty things.. 
Here are a few of my fav's.. 

Stamps:

File Folders:

Stickers:
Sticky Notes:
Notebooks:

Gift Cards: 

I did find that there are some online retailers.. so here I come..




2 comments:

  1. ooh so pretty! I love it all! Great post girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady love your new banner. come visit me this weekend im gonna be all alone!
    unless your baby is still questionable. haha u know what i mean.
    but a questionable baby sounds so funny, no?

    ReplyDelete