Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thoughts of Wonderland....

For some reason the movie Alice in Wonderland has always had a hold over me..
It was the inspiration for my beautiful baby shower... thank you to my friend Rachel  ..
It's crazy to think that this was almost a year ago..


















Because of the upcoming movie (which of course I am so excited about) I was searching Etsy for Alice inspired stuff.. here are some jems..


Alice in Wonderland Small Blocks Trio (Series VII)

alice in wonderland tea party unisex MESSENGER / LAPTOP BAG


Alice in Wonderland - stone drink coaster set

I love this necklace...

Alice is in Wonderland Necklace

If I only had a little girl.. but I do have a niece..

Alice In Wonderland

Another beautiful necklace...

Tea Time Teacup And Saucer Necklace

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment