Saturday, January 23, 2010

Save the Date Videos...

So I'm in love with this idea of making videos for your save the date.. it's so cute.. that I'm just stunned and jealous.. here are some cute ones that I found...
I'm thinking.. maybe I will make a video for my son's first year birthday invite.. I love making paper invites.. but this might just knock their socks off.. and be fun for me.. since I just started messing around with iMovie and iDvd.. the most amazing things if you don't like to be very technical.. and you like to take all the credit!


Save The Date from Floataway Studios on Vimeo.


I love the song in this next video.. amazing..



Save the date!  31 july 2010 from Kishi-Grover on Vimeo.



Thank you strangers for letting me steal your life for my blog.. and thank you Floataway Studios for being so inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment