Monday, January 4, 2010

A Pasta Creation..

For Christmas I got a fantastic attachment for my Kitchen Aid mixer.  I was so excited to use it, and I have used it twice since Christmas!  The first time was a learning experience and tonight I think that I might just have it down.  I can't wait to try and make different kinds of pasta, but for now I just stuck with the regular egg noodles.  


Get the Ingredients.. Just missing the water...




Blending the ingredients.. Added some extra egg to the mix
since it was kinda crumbly.. 



The dough hook at work!



Knead a little.. and wait twenty minutes.



Put it through the rollers.. until the thickness is just right.



And tonight I made spaghetti.. 



Boil.. 



Some homemade sauce..(taste much better than it looks)




Wa-laa.. just add bit of parm.. 
and dinner was ready.. 



Of course a glass of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment