Friday, January 22, 2010

Gettin' back into it...

So its been awhile.. I have put all my mental effort into reading other blogs that I have throughly neglected my own.. and partially because I haven't been doing too much.  I have been trying to get into the Valentine's spirit though.. I have always considered Valentine's to be a holiday not only for lovers, but for friends and family too.. Okay well I freakin' love every holiday.. any reason to make things and be silly.. and enjoy friends and family... holidays are like little magic fairies coming to make things all beautiful for one day..

So I have been working on some Valentine's cards to send out.. and here is what I have got so far..


I saw this card on Etsy so I decided to try it..
I didn't have red glitter.. but its still okay.


Just love doilies, they do all the work for you!



A little Whimsical.. it can be used for Mother's Day too.



This one is my favorite!



And another..



Happy early Valentine's!

No comments:

Post a Comment