Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Williams Sonoma Style...
So I got the catalog in the mail today.. and even though I don't always have the money needed for the beautiful things there.. at least I can still enjoy my window-internet shopping. =)

The Original Peppermint Bark

Giant Carmel apples can be for Christmas too!

Giant Caramel Apple with Nuts

To keep you warm and toasty..

Hot Chocolate & Peppermint Hot Chocolate

So scrumptious!


Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch™ Sandwich Cookie Cake Pan

Messages in cookies.. I'm in love..

Message-in-a-Cookie Holiday Cookie Cutters


A Bay Leaf Wreath.. oh the glory!

Bay Leaf Wreath


Snowmen brownie pops, too cute to eat..

Holiday Snowman Browniepops, Set of 6


Peppermint Snow Mini Cupcakes... anything with peppermint in the name.. is golden in my book..

Peppermint Snow Mini Cupcakes

Oh.. i could go on and on.. and maybe on.. but just go yourself.. and enjoy the sights..
*Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment