Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Baby Shower...

So.. 
I am having a fall baby shower.. 
more of a little brunch.. 
and less of a traditional shower.. 
since we already have everything we need...
and have played silly games before.. 

When my friend asked what theme to do.. 
I wanted to do a garden theme.. 
and then I started craving everything pumpkin.. 
so the them is a fall garden.. 
which is perfect and lovely... 

I made up these little labels.. 
to go on the mason jars.. 
which will be holding a delicious pumpkin dessert.. 
of course!

I can't wait to see how it turns out.. 
but mostly to eat the yummy pumpkin dessert!




3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I love pumpkin anything! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything was lovely and delicious! Your personal design touch added such a happy touch to your party.

    ReplyDelete