Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Hair...

I have always loved a pretty up-do, 
but I always have trouble pulling it off myself.
I stand in front of the mirror for endless minutes
and bobby pins hanging out of my mouth..
exasperated! 

This year though,
I have found some great ideas
that might make it much more
do-able.
I'm excited!

Here goes:
I adore the tutorial that Cup of Jo found 

I love the images of each step..
a much needed visual aide for hair impaired me!
(if only I had gorgeous red hair!)

Also, 
Maryjanes and Galoshes did a guest post
with some great inspirational pictures
and tips

I definitely need all the help I can get.. 
and I hope for a successful up-do this year!

2 comments:

  1. those photos are amazing! if she gained some weight she'd be a christina hendricks clone!

    ReplyDelete