Sunday, November 7, 2010

Alas..

Fall is here with full force.. 
My head is in Christmas clouds though.. 
It might be because everywhere I go
there are Christmas dressings.. 
and I can almost hear the carols playing in my head. 

But I am determined to create Thanksgiving traditions
with my family.. 
and here are a few things that I have
stumbled upon.. 

had a cute idea/tutorial for a Thankful Bucket.
it is ever important to count our blessings 
and this is cute and super doable..
Photobucket

And on Maddycakes Muse.. 
I saw a link to Tatertots and Jello.. 
which had a fantastic blessing board.. 
How fun would this be.. 
and so cute out on Thanksgiving.. 

And if you need some great inspiration
for fall decor.. check out design dump.. 
I just can't handle that cupcake liner tree
what thanksgiving traditions do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment