Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Specktaular *

Like all good romantics, I'm in love with all Jane Austin.  Yes, it might seem like that was so long ago.  But there is so much beauty and magic in her novels.  Also, every time that I am sick I watch Pride and Prejudice (First, because it is comforting to have something so familiar when you are sick. Second, because that is the only time when I have enough time to watch all like four hours of it).   Well, today I was catching up on some blog reading and I stumbled across this.  As soon as I saw it I was just in awe, and desperate desire to attain one for myself. So I thought that I would share.  Thank you to Design Mom for sharing.

And it is officially sold out.. be still my poor sad heart..
Mr. Darcy Proposal Dish Towel

Happy almost Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment